How to Make CBD Turmeric Ginger Sweets
These sweets contain CBD Cannabidiol oil, turmeric, ginger and other spices. These compounds together have been shown to have powerful anti-inflammatory properties and provide pain relief. They are set using the seaweed extract agar-agar so are suitable for vegan diets. Pure fruit juice is used to sweeten without adding any sugar or other sweeteners.
Fast video – youtu.be/EnVfRUvz9o0
No music video – youtu.be/hXKpmyTQ–o
– 1 cup / 240ml Carrot or Orange juice
– 1 tbsp Turmeric
– 2″ Ginger Root
– 12 doses of CBD oil, refer to your bottle
– 1 tsp Agar agar powder
– ½ tsp Black Pepper
– ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
– Chop the ginger root into thin slices.
– Place everything in a pan apart from the CBD oil and sprinkle on the agar agar to prevent clumps.
– Simmer for 5 mins stirring constantly to stop any agar agar from sticking to the bottom and stopping it from setting.
– Fish out the ginger slices and mix in the CBD oil.
– Leave to cool for 5 mins then pour into your mould/dish and chill for 30 mins to set.
– Enjoy straight away (don’t exceed the CBD dose listed on your bottle) and they will last for a week in the fridge.
Main site – www.nestandglow.com
Facebook – www.facebook.com/nestandglow
Instagram – www.instagram.com/nestandglow
Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/nestandglow
Twitter – twitter.com/nestandglow
Google+ – plus.google.com/+nestandglow