How to make CBD Chocolate and Coffee Bark
– Core CBD Natural Hemp Flavored Oil
– 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 2 teaspoons instant ground coffee
– 10 to 12 ounces white baking chips
1. Line a pan with parch paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave semi-sweet chocolate chips for 45 seconds. Make sure to check and stir every 15 seconds until smooth.
2. Add ground coffee to chocolate and mix. Spread into prepared pan and refrigerate until set, but not hard. Approx. for 15 minutes.
3. Melt white chocolate and stir every 15 minutes until smooth. Spread over chocolate layer and refrigerate until firm.
4. Break into pieces and enjoy!! 😀
To see more CBD recipes subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Core CBD Natural Hemp Oil: cbdchoice.com/product/core-cbd-natural-hemp-flavored-cbd-oil/
Follow us on Social Media: