CBD Fall Drinks: Apple Cider
Fall in love with this easy slow cooker Apple Cider recipe featuring the calming benefits of Hemp Bombs CBD Oil. Perfect for a chilly autumn day, this CBD Oil recipe provides warmth and relaxation to make you cozy. While this recipe features our 125-milligram Unflavored CBD Oil, we suggest adjusting your serving size to best meet your needs.
Slow Cooker Apple Cider
• 1 orange, unpeeled
• 6 cloves
• 1 dropper of Hemp Bombs CBD oil – unflavored
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• ½ gallon apple cider
1. Stick cloves into the orange.
2. Add brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and apple cider into slow cooker, mix well.
3. Add orange, cook on low for 4-6 hours.
4. Add ½ dropper of CBD Oil into each serving.
5. Serve with a cinnamon stick (optional).
CBD Oil has the potential to encourage relaxation and reduce stress during the upcoming holiday season. Treat yourself to a fall classic with a twist with one of our 5 CBD Oil flavors: Acai Berry, Orange Creamsicle, Peppermint, Watermelon and Unflavored. Adjust your serving size with one of our 6 concentrations ranging from 125mg to 4000mg per bottle.
You can also add CBD Oil to your morning smoothie, salad dressings and other favorite recipes to give yourself a daily wellness boost.